Bundle of 3 Giant Yard Games
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional hour
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
Viking Party Rentals has you covered whether you are planning backyard barbecue, birthday party, school fundraiser, or corporate event! All 3 games feature lightweight and portable designs with safety in mind. These games will certainly create a fun and memorable experience for you and your guests.
Save by bundling 3 classic games
Giant Connect 4
CornholeWant to wow the kids at the next event? Check out our awesome Cornhole game! This exciting game perfect for playing at any backyard barbecue, birthday party, family reunion, school fundraiser or corporate event! Viking Party Rentals your one-stop-shop for all your interactive game rental needs! Lightweight and portable design with safety in mind that also comes with two color sets of bean bags. This game will certainly create a fun and memorable experience for your guests. Add Cornhole to your next event rental!Cornhole RulesCourt Dimensions: A cornhole court shall be a level rectangular area 8-10 feet wide and a minimum of 40-45 feet long.Foul Lines: There are two sets of foul lines: open adult-play and junior-play for children 12 and under. The adult foul lines shall be defined as an imaginary line 27 feet between the front of each board. The junior-play foul lines are defined as an imaginary line 12-15 feet between the front of each board.Play of the Game: Every match is broken down into innings of play. During an inning of play, each player must pitch all four of his/her bags. An inning is never completed until all players pitch all four of his/her bags.Cornhole Matches: Two single players or two teams compete against one another until a single winner is determined.
Scoring: For the sport of cornhole “cancellation” scoring is how to determine who won. In cancellation scoring, the points of one player cancel out the points of their opponent. Using this method, only one player/team can score in each inning.
- Players start the game at the headboard and will alternate pitching bags until each player has pitched all four of his/her bags.
- Players then walk to the end of their lane to the other court, take score, and resume pitching back to the other board.
- The top of an inning is completed when the first player pitches all four bags; the bottom of the inning is completed when the remaining player pitches all four bags.
- Bag In-The-Count (Woody) : Any bag which comes to rest anywhere on top of the board. Each is worth one (1) point.
- Bag In-The-Hole (Cornhole) : Any bag which is thrown through the hole or knocked through the hole by another bag. Each is worth three (3) points.
- Foul Bags – Refers to any bag that has not been determined as Bag In-The-Count or Bag In-The Hole or was designated a foul bag as the result of rules violation.
Giant Connect 4
Giant Connect Four Game is an exciting giant toy perfect for playing at any backyard barbecue, birthday party, family reunion, school fundraiser or corporate event! This classic interactive game has been supersized standing at 4 ft tall to make it even more fun and exciting for players of all ages. Made from high-quality materials, this Giant Connect 4 game is built to last and can be enjoyed by players of all skill levels. It's easy to set up and take down, and can be played both indoors and outdoors. Also, includes each player's disks in black and white colors. Whether you're looking for a fun way to entertain guests at your next party, or want to add a new game to your collection, Viking Party Rentals has you covered.
Connect 4 Rules
Objective: To be the first player to connect 4 of the same colored discs in a row (either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally)
How to play:
- First, decide who goes first and what color each player will have.
- Players must alternate turns, and only one disc can be dropped in each turn.
- On your turn, drop one of your colored discs from the top into any of the seven slots.
- The game ends when there is a 4-in-a-row or a stalemate.
- The starter of the previous game goes second on the next game.
Viking Party Rentals has you covered with our Giant Jenga game whether you are planning backyard barbecue, birthday party, school fundraiser, or corporate event! Giant Jenga is a classic game that has been supersized for even more fun and excitement. The blocks are made of high-quality wood that is sturdy and durable with set up starting at 26 inches high and can be stacked to over 5 feet. Giant Jenga is easy to transport and set up, making it a perfect addition to any outdoor gathering or event. It's a great way to get everyone involved and having fun, and it's sure to be a hit with players of all ages. Whether you're a seasoned Jenga pro or new to the game, Giant Jenga is sure to provide hours of fun and excitement.
Objective: To be the last successful player to remove and stack a block before a player makes the tower fall.
How to play:
Player who stacked the tower plays first.
- Players may tap a block to find a loose one. Any blocks moved but not played should be replaced, unless doing so would make the tower fall.
A player can only touch blocks with one hand at a time.
A block can only be removed from below the top most completed row and then placing iton the topmost level to complete it.
The player that caused the tower to fall has to setup the tower for the next game.